|See the following text/image to answer questions 1 through 5
1. Take the cookie sheet out of the oven and let it cool slightly.
2. Get out the dishes and pans you will need.
3. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light brown.
4. Eat and enjoy!
5. Remove the cookies from the cookie sheet.
6. Put cookie sheet into the hot oven.
7. Mix all the ingredients together.
8. Buy the ingredients.
9. Put balls of dough on a cookie sheet.
10. Make balls of dough.
|See the following text/image to answer questions 6 through 10
|Macaroni and Cheese
1. Bring 4 quarts of salted water to a boil.
2. Stir in the macaroni.
3. Boil for 5 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Drain the macaroni and return it to the pan.
5. Add butter, milk, and cheese sauce mix.
6. Mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes.
7. Serve and enjoy!